Bike Trip Across America

Sunday, June 25, 2006

June 25, 2006

So here I am at home in Montpelier. Head held high and ready to take the plunge. Thank you to Mike (Jr.) Stridsberg for help today on uploading images to the blog site! And he promises one free consult while I'm on the road should I need it. I hope I don't, but being the slow learner tech student that I am, I may.
Thanks to all at church today for your blessings. Your thoughts and prayers for safety, strength, and sanity are very much appreciated. And thank you to all for your pledges.
Betsy and I joked about leaving tomorrow at six just when the rain should be starting after two glorious days. Timing is everything. Well, might as well deal with it and get used to all vagaries of the weather.
Tonight is packing. Strange to think about being away for 2 or 3 months and living on the road. We're headed to Thousand Islands to spend a couple of days with newly weds John and Fran. Then I get to honeymoon with them as the 3 of us (John, Fran, and Lowell) bike toward Toronto.
Next message will be from the road. Yipeeeeeee!













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home