Bike Trip Across America

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Pledge Form

To make a pledge for my trip and contribute to the Principal's fund use the pledge form.
Some of you know that the principal has a "discretionary" account used to help out Berlin families in times of need. It's used to buy clothing, presents, school supplies, food--whatever a family might need in tough times or an emergency. I'm asking students, colleagues, friends, and the Berlin Elementary parents to make a pledge of whatever amount of money they choose to go into this account for every state or province I succeed in biking through. My route would take me through Vermont, New York, Ontario, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, Montana, Idaho, and Oregon, a total of 10 states and provinces. So if a student puts up a dollar for each and I made it to the Pacific, the contribution would be $10. If the person put up $5 for each state and I only made it through Vermont, New York, and Ontario, the contribution would be $15. You get the idea. I'd love to raise a thousand dollars for Berlin families and I ask you to help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home